Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Halo Recruit are working in partnership with one of Mansfield’s leading employers to recruit for an experienced and dynamic Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role of Administrator will be integral in supporting the business with all its administrative duties, and the post holder will work closely with the Senior Management Team and Accounts Department on a daily basis.
The duties of the role are varied, and no day is the same as the next, therefore we are seeking someone who has experience working in a fast-paced organisation, who is adaptable, organised, and task orientated and able to work to their own initiative.
The role includes a significant degree of transactional finance duties, therefore strong mathematical skills and an awareness of basic accounting principles are required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for all day-to-day administration tasks, working closely with the management team and accounts department.
- You will be responsible for dealing with payments and transfers, and will be trained in how to use the Company’s card payment system
- You will be responsible for logging all monies paid in / out and conducing a weekly reconciliation
- You will be responsible for checking all PayPal and Sage transactions and reconciling accordingly
- You will be responsible for the processing of refunds arising from complaints
- You will be required to log all new / existing driver and vehicle details on a bespoke system
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and correct records are kept and maintained
- You will be responsible for corresponding with different licensing authorities by email and phone, ensuring a professional and courteous manner at all times
- You will have excellent organisational skills, and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- You will have strong IT literacy skills and will be confident using all Microsoft Office applications
Our Ideal Candidate
- You will hold at least 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C (or equivalent), including Maths and English
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable experience in a fast-paced, varied administration role
- You will be numerate and literate, with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- You will have excellent IT skills, be confident when dealing with computer-based systems and technology, and be embracing of new methods and approaches
- You will be a confident user of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will have excellent data entry skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You will be well-presented, with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You will be confident and experienced in corresponding with legal authorities and governing bodies, and will have a professional demeanour
- Due to the nature of this role, you will be exposed to a significant amount of confidential information and data, therefore discretion and trustworthiness is of paramount importance
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package of up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Free parking available on site
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- On-site canteen
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please submit your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role or call 01623 628843.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Halo Recruit who are operating as an employment business.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.