Salary: £26,000.00 /year
Are you looking to be part of a growing global business who take pride in investing in their staff? If so then we want to hear from you today!
My client is a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with them. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what they can achieve there.
Join them as a Delivery and Install Driver and do much more than drive. Bring the best products to their customers and transform their lives with technology that makes life easier.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collecting goods from the depot
- Installations (if trained and experienced in this field)
- Delivering to customers (white goods wet and dry)
- Delivery Driving
- Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role
- Completing paperwork
- Customer Service
You will need:
- 5 Tonne Licence
- CPC card (and Ideally) Tachograph card
- 6 points or less (insurance purposes)
- A love for driving and customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle heavy goods
Hours of Work
- Shifts commence at 07:00am (In line with VOSA and the 72 hours rest period)
- This is a 5 on 3 off vacancy. Workers must be committed
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND A FULL DAY INDUCTION – INDUCTION DATE IS 6TH APRIL 2020 AT 08:30AM
My client has excellent training plans and give you a full site induction before going on the road so you are aware of every detail required to become the best.
This is an excellent opportunity with a very good package to offer.
To apply for this role then please call Stephanie on 01623 628843 for further details and an immediate interview or apply with your CV.
Halo Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- On-site parking