Salary: £6.45 to £8.72 /hour
Halo Recruit are working in partnership with a global online retailer and leading ecommerce expertise to recruit for a number of Warehouse Operators based from their distribution Centre in Chesterfield.
The main duties of the role includes:
- Fulfilling customer and store orders by picking, packing and dispatching products
- Manual Handling
- Attention to detail
- Goods In
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards
- Order Picking
- Order Packing
- Labelling and Wrapping
Candidates must be reliable, hardworking and willing to undergo all tasks above. Previous experience in Picking, Packing or Warehousing is a must.
This role can lead to permanent after 12 weeks (subject to performance and conduct).
Hours of Work
06.00am to 14.00pm – 14:00pm – 22:00pm
This is not rotational
£NMW Age Dependent
How to Apply
To apply, please contact Stephanie or Carla on 01623 628843 or click apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
Benefits of working for Halo
- 24 hour support from your employer
- Enrolled into NEST pension
- Chance to win worker of the month
- Refer a friend bonus
- Online pay slips received weekly from our inhouse payroll team
- On going training and support
All candidates will be required to provide proof of their right to work in the UK prior to placement and will be required to complete our application forms and provide compliance documents.
Halo Recruit are operating as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy.
Halo Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.