Salary: £16,009.50 /year
Part Time Telesales Executives Required – Edwinstowe, Mansfield
Halo Recruit are pleased to be working with one of Edwinstowe’s leading consultancy firms to recruit for 2 x Telemarketing Executives to join their business.
Both roles are part time, working 20 hours per week and have the opportunity to become permanent with the company after 12 weeks.
Both roles are B2B sales, and involve lead generation, business development and appointment setting.
You will be comfortable with working fairly autonomously and your ability to self-motivate and organise your call activity intelligently to maximise results will be critical.
The Ideal Candidate:
- We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running, someone who is confident in their ability on the phone.
- You will be confident making tea and coffee as this is done on a rota basis and we sales people need caffeine.
- We need someone who is willing to learn and grow within a small team of sales individuals.
- Someone who never makes mistakes, but if you do, you hide them really well… or just learn from them.
- You will be responsible for filling our training courses with delegates by making cold calls to businesses in the East Midlands and Yorkshire.
- You have a passion for improving your education and learning – via reading, audiobooks, training courses, etc.
- We need someone who can work on their own, as part of a team of 8, someone who can work in a pair (for the tandem bike riding competitions), someone who can work sideways, upwards and 7 ways till Sunday.
- You will be personable and punctual, as time management will be a major part of the role.
- You will fully live the vision, mission and values of the Company.
- We’re looking for a person who is genuinely happy making outbound B2B cold calls.
- We’re looking for a computer guru who can hack into the pentagon if necessary… Or at least be proficient with word.
- You have at least 2 years working experience in a similar sales related role
What you can Expect from the Role
You will be based from our fun offices at Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, NG21 9PR.
Your remuneration package will be £16,009.50 (to be calculated pro rata), tea/coffee and biscuits plus commission which will be explained at interview.
Your normal working hours will be between 10.00am and 2.00pm from Monday to Friday.
- There may occasional work outside of your normal working hours when we go to exhibits or infrequent networking event holiday cover (although plenty of notice will be given prior to these occasions).
- You will receive annual leave of 33 days (to be calculated pro rata and including bank holidays).
- You will receive continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your experience, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Please note – all candidates will be required to register with our team at our Mansfield branch as part of the application process and must provide proof of their ongoing right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Halo Recruit who are operating as an employment business