Salary: £8.50 /hour
Halo Recruit are working with a national company in supporting many retail stores across the UK.
Provide merchandising support to store by replenishing stock as directed, Including working back of house.
- Fill areas of Ambient, Fresh and Frozen Foods as directed by the Team Leader/Store Section Manager to the agreed our clients standards, working with pace and productivity
- Replenish all fixtures to our clients display standard
- Carry out all warehouse functions, safe and timely movement of stock
- Where directed, unload stock from vehicles in a safe manner, in line with Store Operating Procedures
- Ensure the safe movement of stock to and from the shop floor
- Ensure all rubbish and empty cages are cleared from the shop floor on a regular basis
- Assist Store Colleagues, when requested with the stowing of warehouse stock to our clients standard
- Manage the disposal of rubbish
- Ensure back of house areas are kept clear and tidy at all times
- Ensure the cold chain is maintained at all times when working in Fresh/Frozen Foods
- Staff may also be asked by the Store/Team Leader to perform
- Additional tasks not listed in the above
- Be physically fit
- Speak fluent English and be a competent reader
- Be technically capable of completing the tasks detailed in the relevant job responsibilities listed above
- Provide your own Smartphone to be able to access and use the myflex app
- Report for each Assignment promptly
- Minimum of 18 years of age
Hull, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Cleethorpes,Nottingham, Leicester, Manchester, London, Sheffield, Durham, Newcastle & Glasgow
Days – 08:00am – 20:00pm
Nights – 20:00pm – 08:00am
If you would like to apply or find out more information please contact us on 01623 628843/ 01482 764762 or click “apply now”.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Halo Recruit who are operating as an employment business.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful