Salary: £10.00 to £10.76 /hour
Halo Recruit are working in partnership with PMP Recruitment to recruit for Counterbalance FLT Drivers for Knowhow (Dixons Carphone) based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a growing global lead retailer.
- Use of a Counterbalance FLT Truck to pick and put away larger items i.e Washing Machines, Fridges and Freezers
- Safe operating of the truck
- Meeting expectations & KPI’s
- Working within a fast paced but safe environment
- Possibility of working with high racking (up to 10-12 metres)
Applicants will be required to complete a 6 hour Reach Truck assessment before being considered for the assignment.
Hours of work:
12 hour days
This is a fixed shift and candidates must be committed
£10.00 – £10.76 per hour (Pay is dependent on experience)
Benefits of work at Knowhow:
- Free on site car parking
- Vending Machines
- Monthly engagements events and raffles
- Temp – Perm opportunities
- Please do not attend if you have a temperature or COVID symptoms
- All PPE will be provided to ensure you are safe
- Hand Sanitisers are provided on site at many points
To apply for this role please contact our dedicated team on 01623 628843 or click “apply now”
The client has a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with them. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what they can achieve there.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have the right to work in the UK.
Halo Recruit are a recruitment agency operating as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.