Commercial Recruitment Consultant – Mansfield Town Centre
Halo Recruit are an award-winning recruitment agency, founded in Mansfield in 2018. Over the last 18 months our business has achieved significant success and unprecedented growth and as such we are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial division.
With an established reputation in quality driven recruitment, we specialise in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staffing across the commercial, industrial and driving sectors.
We are looking to employ a results driven, motivated and dynamic Commercial Consultant with demonstrable experience in a full 360 consultant role within the Commercial sector.
Within your role as a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Carry out a full 360 Consultant role within the commercial sector
- Develop new and existing business and client relationships via telephone and face to face meetings
- Focus on providing a quality recruitment service in line with Halo’s Core Values
- Resource candidates for commercial roles using various mediums, review CVs, interview candidates and present to Clients Support and develop and existing team
You will be expected to the demonstrate the following skills as a Senior Recruitment Consultant
- You will be a successful recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career
- Minimum 2 years’ experience is essential with demonstrable billing success
- A strong sales ability and excellent relationship builder with the tenacity to succeed
- Strong attention to detail and a quality driven approach
This is an exciting opportunity to join Halo Recruit and along with a competitive salary we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership at DW Fitness
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Regular team bonding events
- Training and development opportunities including NVQs and REC certification
- Transparent and achieveable bonus structure
Salary dependant on experience – please advise salary expectations in covering note.
For further information, or to arrange a confidential conversation, please submit your CV or contact Hayley or Stephanie on 01623 628843