Salary: £8.24 /year
Stock Clerk/Warehouse Administrator Required – Bilsthorpe, Newark
Halo Recruit are seeking an experienced and dynamic Stock Clerk/Warehouse Administrator to join our reputable Client’s logistics business based in Bilsthorpe, near Newark.
This is a temporary to permanent position with the view to going permanent after 12 weeks subject to performance and conduct.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out all aspects of stock control within the business
- Use of SAP/AS400 – stock control for customers
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone bookings
- Liaising with drivers delivering to the depot
- Order processing
- Signing up POD’s
- Scanning of all documentation
- General admin work
- Applicants will need to have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office suite. SAP experience would be an advantage
- Candidates with experience of using SAP are preferred though this is not essential as full training can be provided
Hours of Work
- 6am – 6pm – 4 on 4 off
Rate of Pay
- £8.24 per hour + Shift Allowance
- Bilsthorpe, between Mansfield and Newark
- Due to the location of site, candidates are required to have their own transport
- Free car parking is available on site
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, please click ‘apply now’ or call 01623 628843 and ask for Hayley.
Halo Recruit are operating as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy.