Salary: £8.72 to £9.00 /hour
Call Centre Supervisor in Training
Halo Recruit are recruiting for a Call Centre Supervisor in training to join a successful, family-run business. This business has grown significantly in recent years and has become the areas leading provider in its field.
This business has a 24-hour call centre operation and has adopted all the latest technology to be able to meet customer needs in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
The Call Centre ‘Supervisor in Training’ will be responsible for the supervision of the call centre and all team members during the shift as soon as you have received your full training. The role holder will be expected to manage a small team of up to five Call Centre Operators. In addition to this, you will liaise with contracted drivers as and when necessary to provide support, help problem-solve, and deal with any unforeseen circumstances which may arise during the shift.
Hours of work –
- shift rotation: currently 4 days on 4 days off (subject to change).
- Shift patterns include days, mids, afternoons, evening, through the night
- 35 hours per week minimum contract, in reality, would work between 36-48 hours 12hour shifts
Salary – £9:00 per hour
Location – Mansfield
- Accountable for the smooth running of the Call Centre on a shift by shift basis ensuring – Safety, Quality, Hygiene, Delivery, and Cost.
- Maintain good Customer Service levels promoting a continuous improvement approach to both reduce customer complaint levels year on year, and also enhance consumer satisfaction & service levels.
- Participate alongside team members in the handling of calls, taking bookings, and dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure that vehicles/bookings are running on time.
- Management of airport rota.
- Report monthly to the Senior Management Team on progress against targets.
- Manage driver issues on a shift by shift basis; this includes ensuring they are meeting the agreed standards with tools to do their jobs; uniform, fully charged PDA’s, key fobs, etc…
- Manage driver issues with regards to their behavior, this must be aligned to the same values as held by the business with good conduct, abuse will not be tolerated to either the business or our customers. Any concerns of this nature must be reported to management, highlighted as a priority.
- Ensure communication with all team members regarding any changes or issues, to keep simplistic, consistent, and use the routines set out by the management team.
- Ensure all team members are fully trained and competent to fulfill their roles within Company standards, completing Summary reports on new members, handing these into HR to feedback to the individuals.
- Supervise team members in their duties & performance, using tools set out by the management team, reporting strengths, opportunities for growth to the management team.
- Have the ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive, none personal, objective way.
- Motivates guides & mentors team members to exceed goals and creates a positive environment during shifts.
- Always in control and on track of your own personal development, leading by example.
- Manage and promote expected behavioral standards aligned to the company’s values and work ethos with the team of direct and indirect reports. Conduct and any forms of abuse or negative behavior to staff, business, or our customers will not be tolerated. Any concerns of this nature must be reported to management, highlighted as a priority.
The ideal candidate with possess the following skills and attributes
- At least 2 years’ experience within a fast-paced service industry of a similar nature.
- At least 1 years’ experience within a supervisory role.
- At least 3 GCSE Grade C and above including Maths & English.
- IT Literate, demonstrating usage of data-based systems, and all Microsoft office packages.
- Communication skills.
- Previous Leadership/Management of personnel.
Interested? Please call Maria on 07960479621
Reference ID: 0004